Monday, April 6, 2015

Finally A Certified Cabin Crew

In a blink of an eye, initial training of my new job ended.
2 months of training. 
Went through all ups and downs
Just like back to college life.
Wake up
Go training
Study
Assessment
Finish training
Go home
Study again (for next day assessment)

For some module, its like hell of training.
All the 18 of us wished that this could end fast and cant wait to start to have our wings.
But when it come to the end, all of us dont feel like leaving.
The whole month of training, 18 of us were all together almost all the time.
We went to training together
We study together
We eat together
We laugh together

Even though now I only flew with ONE of my batchmates, but I wished more to come. 

Here are some of the photos taken during our graduation.
All in full uniform

With my 38 roommate, Carol

The member of the Greatminders, Rebecca
She is so pretty, isnt she??
Even without makeup, she looks gorgeous to me. 

Melissa, the class clown.
She can definitely make the class laugh.
Pax would like her attitude for sure.

Sher-rin, the "big sister" of my house.
Always like a mum.
Cook for us and worried that we will be hungry.

Annyeong!!
Yeap, the Malaysian-Korean in class.
Joe Yang Hyeon
Editing skill is just superb.

Nicholas
Fishing king of the class.
Dont sleep on flight yeah. 

Hello, my name is Tymmy (Timmy)
Dont call me Tummy.
Hahaha, make sure you pronounce it correctly. 

Yoko
100% Malaysian Chinese
Doesnt he look like a bear??

Shirley.
Hope to fly with you soon too!
Always sees you in briefing room only. 

Big bro, Hik!!!
The only Singaporean and the only batchmates I flew with so far!

Mel
All the best yeah!!

One of my housemate too, Joy!
Also known as the blur queen.
Always caught sleeping. 

Dawn.
Not sure how to pronounce her name?
Nah, remember this!
Don the smokehood!
(Only those from the aviation industry get this joke I guess)

Joe, best trainee of the batch.
When want fly with me best trainee??!

Rachael, the youngest in the class.

And...last but not least...

Angel
She loves to eat and she loves Hokkien Mee.
This is what she says whenever she introduce herself.

Yeap
Thats a wrap of all my batchmates.
Stay tune for more of my flying story. 

See ya~~

2 comments: